Top Posting....

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Fri Apr 1 04:57:57 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-03-31 at 23:48 -0500, David Curry wrote:

> It occurred to me that Craig was either joking or simply trying to
> needle/aggravate me.  His objective was less significant to me, though,
> than the opportunity his message presented to conclude the current "Top
> Posting" thread on a positive note.
----
Regardless of what occurs to you there are these facts...

NO amount of badgering is gonna stop people from top posting.

If you don't like it - delete it - move on

If you find it awkward to reply to a reply which was top posted, move it
to the bottom, reply on the top, reply on the bottom or just delete it
and move on.

Alexander doesn't need you to defend him - he's quite capable.

None of us really wishes to endure this unending and unsolvable problem,
you aren't gonna stop people from top posting replies and if one or two
requests don't get the person to change their habit, it's not desirable
to beat them up for it - the badgering is far worse than the
transgression of top posting.

I don't top post.

I do move top posted replies to the bottom before I put in my reply.

I don't see the point of all of this wasted angst, energy, hostility
over the subject.

If I can annoy you or anyone else by top posting, I am tempted to do
that - yes, to needle/aggravate as your advocacy for bottom posting is
entirely over the top.

Craig