dumb terminals and Red Hat Fedora Linux 2 (Thanks for the Help!)

Jack Taffar jtaffar at aogc.biz
Fri Apr 1 19:47:03 UTC 2005

Looks like the WT3200 WinTerm is Windows only.  I am now looking for a
good X-terminal.  I have used HDS Network Solutions and Wyse in the
past.  So I will look there first.  Thanks to all for the help so far.
I will have more questions once I get an actual X-Terminal.

On Thu, 2005-03-31 at 16:01, Jack Taffar wrote:
> Hi All
> 	My goal is to test a dumb terminal connecting to my redhat server and
> run X desktop.  I am a greenhorn with redhat.  The terminal is a Wyse
> Winterm.  For now I am not using DHCP.  I will drop an IP address in the
> terminal.  The server and the terminal will be on the same network.
>

> output from uname -a:
> Linux Hydrogen 2.6.5-1.358 #1 Sat May 8 09:04:50 EDT 2004 i686 athlon
> i386 GNU/Linux
>
> ANY HELP will be greatly appreciated !
>

> Jack Taffar
> Information Systems
> Comperio
> (Latin)  to find out , discover, gain certain information of.

Jack Taffar
Information Systems
Comperio
(Latin)  to find out , discover, gain certain information of.  known,
undoubted.