Can't reboot, shutdown, or init 3

Kevin kvonb at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 3 18:40:40 UTC 2005

That would be fantastic Arthur!  At least something
good would come out of the whole sordid incident.  Not
much of a consolation I know, but something at least
:)

You've certainly made me much more aware (read
paranoid), I'm changing all my passwords and closing
every service/port that I don't need, maybe even a
rethink about my internal network too.

I was getting to the point of using slack passwords
and easy logons, but all it takes is one loose link
and the sharks will bite!

Regards.......KEv :)