Anoying Peter Whalley Spam messages.

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Sun Apr 3 21:41:03 UTC 2005

On Sun, 2005-04-03 at 14:37 -0700, Justin Zygmont wrote:
> nope, I have getting blasted with them all the time. Someone like this
> should just be quietly unsubscribed, until he can smarten up, there's no
> excuse this.
>

> On Sun, 3 Apr 2005 akonstam at trinity.edu wrote:
>
> > Am I the only one who receives annoying spam messages from Peter Whalley
> > every time I send a message to fedora?

----
Subject was thoroughly covered yesterday - I can't believe that you guys
couldn't follow along.

griping to this list is a waste of everyone's bandwidth.

if it bothers you, forward to the list administrator

the list administrator, Warren said yesterday that there is no Peter
Whalley by that email address subscribed. For them to stop it, they
would have to do some investigative work.

Until then, filter it, delete it, forward it to the list admin but
griping here isn't gonna do jack

Craig