Science fair suggestions

Arthur Pemberton dalive at flashmail.com
Mon Apr 4 02:39:18 UTC 2005

I wil soon be involved in a science fair. I hope to display a home made
cantenna (a wifi antenna made from a can - mine is for 802.11b). I have
that part down and working, but I'm hoping to do soemthing cool with the
p2p network that would be created with the two cantennas facing each
other. Any ideas on how I can use Fedora/linux to do something
interestign that high schoolers would apperciate? Last time i attempted
i did video conferencing, but with Windows. For wat ever reasons the
quality was poor, i'm hopinmg for suggestions on something different
that i could show case.

Thanks in advance.