FC 3 Install Success! - NOT

Robin Laing Robin.Laing at drdc-rddc.gc.ca
Mon Apr 4 15:25:47 UTC 2005

Mark Mecum (teknowiztx) wrote:

> Also the:
> INIT: Id "x" respawning too fast: disabled for 5 minutes
>
> comes back about every 5 minutes.
>
> I also note that my path and environment do not seem to be set up.
>
> I am wondering if my logical volume setup is having/causing problems.
>
> Any help would be appreciated.

For what it is worth.  I saw this on Friday on a new install that
crashed.  The UPS for some reason would not support the computer.  Bad
UPS in the end.

The computer was working properly and then crashed.  On reboot, this
message occurred.  Could not login on any terminal.  No password prompt.

--
Robin Laing