command lsof

Charles Malespin charles.malespin at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 02:48:53 UTC 2005

I am using Gnome... And I have used the CD before and gotten it to
eject many times before.  I actually got the lsof command working and
this is what it tells me....

[root at localhost ~]# lsof /media/cdrecorder
COMMAND    PID     USER   FD   TYPE DEVICE  SIZE  NODE NAME
nautilus  5352 malespin   27r   REG   3,64 53570 26124
/media/cdrecorder/DELLNIC.inf
gam_serve 7765 malespin   27r   REG   3,64 53570 26124
/media/cdrecorder/DELLNIC.inf

To explain a little more, I upgraded kernels today and then I had to
install ndiswrapper again to get my wireless card running.  So I did
that and the CD that is "stuck" in there had my wireless card's
drivers on it.  But I copied the driver files locally and ndiswrapper
should be using them from the folder I put em in.  But it looks like
its using them from the CD, right?  Does this help explain my
situation better?
Charles