Tablet PCs

Gustavo Seabra gustavo.seabra at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 03:53:50 UTC 2005

On Apr 4, 2005 10:33 PM, vizion at ixpres.com <vizion at ixpres.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have posted the following on this list without getting a response - am I
> posting to the wrong list? Is anyone out there who knows something about
> tablet PCs? Any information about tablet PCs running linux would be
> appreciated.
>
> Original post::::
> Is there support available for "keyboard" input via screen tablet if I
> were to install Redhat on this HP tablet?
>
> David

AFAIK, tablet pc support is only starting, and it's unlikely that
it'll work smoothly out-of-the-box. Check the archives:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=fedora-list&w=2&r=1&s=tablet+pc&q=b

Gustavo Seabra                 Graduate Student
Chemistry Dept.         Kansas State University
Registered Linux user number 381680