Q re dosemu

Justin Zygmont jzygmont at solarflow.net
Tue Apr 5 04:53:48 UTC 2005

Just use the most recent version of dosemu since there haven been changes
to the serial code not so long ago.  As long as you have mapped the right
serial port to the COM port you are using in dos it should work fine.
Also if you want to try an alternate modem program, you can install
Procomm Plus for DOS here: http://solarflow.dyndns.org:8080/pcplus