Redhat on HP rugged tablet pc tr3000

vizion at ixpres.com vizion at ixpres.com
Tue Apr 5 15:44:07 UTC 2005

>> As I have not received any repoly I just wondered if I had posted this
>> question to the right list -- can anyone help?
> Well that is a fairly seldom encountered piece of HW (which I lust
> after) so... try it and see it justworks(tm) otherwise restore to
> original state... Inquiring minds want to know.
>
> --

The key issue is the ability to use the on screen tablet -- I suppose I
could use an external USB key board. This HW is in use on my boat and
carries essential navigation software -- so I need to proceed cautiously.
Does anyone have any code sources for managing the touch screen tablet
interface?

David