imap client issues

hackmiester hackmiester at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 20:16:13 UTC 2005

Thunderbird and the Mozilla Suite emailer ask for the password to recieve
mail the first time you try to check your msgs. Then, when you try to send
mail, it will ask for a different password.
-hackmiester
This is a test of the Really Sucky Email Client system. Again, this is only
a test.
(Outlook is the only client that will sync with my Palm...)