Fedora core 3 install

Keith Brentson virtualkeith at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 5 21:58:11 UTC 2005

Hi again Andy,  it's the pest again!  :)

I tried your recommendation to hit "I" during start
up.  I even see where it says to hit I for interactive
startup. I've tried it several times,  and for some
reason,  the computer flys right by it.  I even tried
"I" followed by the enter key, and still the same.  I
also mucked around in the Grub menu a little, but to
no avail.  Perhaps I should go to an installathon,  or
read more about Linux as the rest of you probably
have.  I'm somewhat proficient in Windows, but like
many have become disappointed with it in some ways,
and am interested in trying an alternative.
Do you happen to know if the commands in Linux are
"distro specific"? Or is there and underlying system
that is the same for all distros?
Thank you so much for your time.  I really appreciate
it.

Regards,

Keith