Fedoraforum.org is now official?

Jim Cornette fc-cornette at insight.rr.com
Tue Apr 5 22:17:30 UTC 2005

akonstam at trinity.edu wrote:

> As many others have said this is a rotten idea. Especially if the use
> of the forum displaces the use of the list.

I signed up for the forum a long time back and I think that I used it
once to check it out and don't think that I logged in more than three
time. I just signed up again and thought, Oh! Now I remember, I signed
up to the list before.

I doubt that the list will suffer any dramatic shift of posters from the
list changing to the forum, but if I was a good predictor, I would be
richer than I am today.

Oh! and I get to try to post using VB! What is it. <b>This is bold</b>

Jim

--
Q: What's the difference between Windows 95 and a highly destructive virus?
A: About 90 MB of hard disk space.