[Fedora] Re: NFS problems

Ashley M. Kirchner ashley at pcraft.com
Wed Apr 6 07:27:26 UTC 2005

Paul Howarth wrote:

>This is supposed to have been fixed by the util-linux-2.12a-23 package,
>released earlier this week:
>http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/updates/3/i386/util-linux-2.12a-23.i386.rpm

    Cheers!  After copying it locally and updating, now it can mount
again.  All my rpms sit on that storage server and all the machines
mount it to perform updates...except they couldn't thanks to that bug.
*growl*

    Thanks for the pointer!

--
H | I haven't lost my mind; it's backed up on tape somewhere.
  Photo Craft Imaging                       .     3550 Arapahoe Ave. #6