FC3 keeps on giving problems

cajun cajunlee at alltel.net
Wed Apr 6 12:05:45 UTC 2005

Tomas Deceuninck wrote:
> I have got a big problem. I have tyed it all but nothing works. I
>
> donloaded the ISO files, cheked them, buned them (correctly), and when
>
> I do a mediachek they all fail. Then someone told me I should try the
>
> "linux nocddma" but that doesn't work eighter then someone told me to
> try the “linux ide=nodma” and that did not work either. Tell me plz what
> can I
>
> do.

Morning Tomas,

You said that all fail the mediacheck, are you burning these on a
Windows Box?  If so, try this link out.  It explains in very simple
terms of what can go wrong when buring the ISO images, which sometimes
this is what I need to help me out!!! Hope it helps!!

http://home.nycap.rr.com/danleff/burningiso.html

Lee Perez