pwc/pwcx driver for fedora 3 kernel

Alimin Bijosono Oei alimin_oei at myrealbox.com
Wed Apr 6 19:59:12 UTC 2005

Hi guys,

I am thinking of buying a Logitech Quickcam Orbit webcam and have been
doing some research on the net to see if it is supported or not. I came
across articles about the pwc/pwcx driver saga for linux kernel 2.6
where it was said to be removed upon request by the maintainer. Is this
affecting fedora 3 kernel too? If yes, to what extent?
Thanks for any updated info regarding this matter because I want to make
sure I buy something that is going to work for me.

Alimin