xinetd.d listening twice on port 69

Mark Sargent powderkeg at snow.email.ne.jp
Thu Apr 7 08:35:38 UTC 2005

Andy Green wrote:

Hi All,

yes, Andy, I have restarted, even rebooted with no change. With your
permissions Q, are you referring to the dir tftpboot.? What do you mean
by, xinetd process user..? Below is the permissions/ownership details
for tftpboot,

[root at localhost etc]# cd /tftpboot
[root at localhost tftpboot]# ls -alh .
total 16K
drwxr-xr-x   2 root   root   4.0K Apr  7 13:24 .
drwxr-xr-x  24 root   root   4.0K Apr  7 12:55 ..
-rw-rw-rw-   1 nobody nobody  363 Mar 28 16:09 router-confg
-rwxrwxrwx   1 root   root      0 Mar 25 14:04 startup
-rw-rw-rw-   1 nobody nobody  506 Mar 28 13:57 tftp
-rwxrwxrwx   1 nobody nobody    0 Apr  7 13:21 tftpboot

Cheers.

Mark Sargent.