bind problem

Paul Howarth paul at city-fan.org
Thu Apr 7 11:47:18 UTC 2005

List wrote:

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Howarth" <paul at city-fan.org>

The problem lies with the anonns.com domain; there is nothing wrong with
the dwsmedia.info domain itself.

The DNS zone for anonns.com as served by advanced.anonns.com
[203.208.228.152] does not contain an entry for brilliance.anonns.com,
so the name brilliance.anonns.com does not resolve. This needs to be
fixed, and when it is, everything else *should* spring into life.

At the moment though it seems that the DNS server at 203.208.228.152 is
down as well, so *nothing* is working.

Paul.