Laptop Display problems

Mike Klinke lsomike at futzin.com
Thu Apr 7 16:52:26 UTC 2005

On Thursday 07 April 2005 11:37, Eric Strauss wrote:
> This is my first time running Linux, I install Fedora Core 4, on
> my Gateway Solo 5300 Series laptop, and the system will not keep
> the changes I make to the display in Gnome or KDE. I'm trying to
> run at a resoultion of 1024x768. Anything I can do so Fedora
> accepts the changes?
>
> Eric Strauss
>
> --

If you don't get a specific answer, check out bugzilla.redhat.com
and/or bugzilla.freedesktop.org to see if your laptop or, more
likely, graphics controller driver, has any current issues.

You'll more likely get an answer on the fedora-test-list where FC4
issuses are currently being handled.

Regards, Mike Klinke