Apache problems on FC3?

David Hoffman dhoffman2004 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 19:41:25 UTC 2005

On Apr 7, 2005 2:33 PM, Matthew Benjamin <msbenjamin at fedex.com> wrote:
> Doesn't matter I am still getting the same permission denied. Turning it
> off didn't work. The folder I am sendiing it to is in /var/myfolder I
> 'apache' owns the folder and the permissions are 755 that actually works
> on my FC1 server.

Is this script something you can execute manually? If so, what are the results?

Is there any signs that the script is being executed at all?

Do your httpd access_log or errors_log show any indication that the
script cannot be read or executed? Maybe a 40x error?

Is your httpd.conf file exactly the same as the FC1 machine? Is there
something in that file that might be preventing you from reading or
executing your cgi files?

I'm just throwing out some things to look at. Without access to the
machine, or a whole lot more information, it's a little difficult to
just give you a definitive answer.

--

David
Registered Linux User 383030 (since everyone else was doing it 8-)