Apps crashing

Rick Leir rfedora at leirtech.com
Fri Apr 8 13:46:25 UTC 2005

This morning, the desktop has frozen twice (can still ping the box).  A
reboot was needed both times.  Should I repost to devel or test?  I need
to know whether to look for hw or sw problems.  I could enable core dumps
using ulimit, but would I find the problem by poking through core dumps?
Where can I add 'ulimit -c 1000000' so it will affect all exe's, maybe in
rc.local?
cheers -- Rick

--
Rick Leir     613-828-8289             ->  rick
http://www.leirtech.com/rick/          AT  leirtech