Does Disk Druid erase current partition?

Alexander Dalloz ad+lists at uni-x.org
Sun Apr 10 13:38:19 UTC 2005

Am So, den 10.04.2005 schrieb Sam Johnson um 15:05:

> I also now need to repartition my hard disk and was wondering what the
> included partitioner would do to my existing Windows installation.

Choose manual partitioning during installation. It will keep existing
partitions as long you don't delete anything. Please read the docs.

http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/enterprise/RHEL-4-Manual/x8664-multi-install-guide/s1-diskpartitioning.html

Alexander

Fedora Core 2 GNU/Linux on Athlon with kernel 2.6.10-1.771_FC2smp
Serendipity 15:35:13 up 11 days, 13:01, load average: 0.13, 0.11, 0.09