can't install FC3 with Chaintech 7njl6 mobo and seagate 300gb sata drive

Ryan Oleston ryan.oleston at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 16:59:58 UTC 2005

Hello all,
I'm brand new to fedora core and linux for that matter.  I'm trying to
install FC3 from a dvd iso image on a Chaintech 7njl6 mobo with a
Seagate 300gb sata hard drive.  When I run the anaconda installer, it
says that it can't recognize my hard drive.  Does any body out there
have this similar set up working?  If so what bios settings should I
use for my motherboard?  Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks,
Ryan