Linux distro install from floppy?

Marc M linuxr at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 19:05:51 UTC 2005

Fyi, check out the following link: http://www.xgamestation.com/

Someone is now doing what used to require 32 bit processing to do full
video, now on 8 mb. Don't ask me how...:) Someone I know is wanting to start
a hardware user's group specifically for gaming and other related type
projects involving hardware optimization.

Also of possible interest: www.soekris.com <http://www.soekris.com/>. It is
an embedded PC with 3 ethernet
ports and a mini PCI slot, with 64MB of RAM soldered to the board, and a
compact flash slot for putting in a flash based storage card. The model
recommended to me, has an onboard 133mhz 486 class processor, and is called
the net
4501.

Marc