FC3 and Matrox G100

Mírian Bruckschen cleo.sl at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 21:38:38 UTC 2005

On Apr 10, 2005 2:30 AM, Mírian Bruckschen wrote:
> Actually, didn't work in any way, and I guess he'll use another
> distribution, since it seems to work there (on a modified Debian
> system). Anyway, is anybody has any experience installing and using
> FC3 with this card, we'd be happy to hear.

Well, _now_ it worked. :)

What he did was installing FC3 using another video card borrowed from
a friend and after it copying his XFree86Config file (from a Debian
system, where his actual card worked perfectly) to the new xorg config
file, on Fedora. Then, everything worked out. :)

Thanks for the help,

--
Mírian Bruckschen