Driver Problem (CD Player)

Diego Ruiz diego.ruiz at ietcat.org
Tue Apr 12 09:15:28 UTC 2005

Hi all,

I've just upgraded from Fedora 2 to Fedora 3. Actually it was a
full instalation, not an upgrade.

Everything seems to perform ok! However, when I introduce a music
CD, the CD player opens and the window gives a "drive error" message.

I've checked whether the CD-ROM drive can read data cd's and there
 are not problems. Additionally, in my previous installation
(Fedora 2) the CD Player was working properly.

Can anyone help me?
Cheers,

Diego Ruiz

                 Diego Ruiz Hernández
               www.econ.upf.es/~diruiz

Universitat Pompeu Fabra,  Dept. d'Economia i Empresa
          c/ Ramon Trias Fargas 25-27, 08025,
                   Barcelona, ESPAÑA

Fall Term:
         Edinburgh University, School Of Management
        William Robertson Building, 50 George Square
                 Edinburgh EH8 9JY, UK