Default bookmarks in installed web browsers

Ian MacGregor greatscot at zipcon.com
Tue Apr 12 16:29:58 UTC 2005

I noticed that, when I installed FC3, there were some URL's already in the
bookmarks of the Mozilla and Firefox web browsers. What I would like to see
are URL's for fedoraforum.org added to the default installed bookmarks of
Mozilla, Firefox, Konqueror and Epiphany web browsers - and other web
browsers that I don't know about (Lynx?).

Now that fedora forum is the officially recognised support forum for the
Fedora project, is this a possibility? I would think this would be a great
help for people who are using Fedora for the first time. They can simply open
the bookmarks and click on FedoraForum.org and be taken to an awesome forum
for help with any questions or concerns they may have with Fedora.

Can someone look into making this happen? This would be an awesome help to
people who are new to Fedora when they need support.

Is there a better place to submit this repuest?

Regards,
Ian MacGregor