Network Numbering Problem, 3-4 nics instead of Hub

V P list307 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 19:32:59 UTC 2005

On 4/13/05, Johnny Smith <opensource_powered at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hallow all,
>
> I have a network numbering/routing question.

* snip *

> Thanks in advance for any guidance you can give me.
>
> Johnny

Short answer is no. All the systems are on different subnets and hence
wont be able to pine or *see* each other without some kind of routing
solution.

As far as the guidance part is concerned, Keep It Simple. Stick to the
hub/switch.

VJP

--
Novitiate of the Knife, under the Master of the Sabre of The Holy Llamadieans.
Official Protector of The Llama, Spiritual Leader of The Republic of Loungevania