Setting up double boot with Fedora

John Botscharow web_guerrlla at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 14 00:46:49 UTC 2005

I have Windows XP on my computer presnetly which I had to reinstall becuase I could not figure out how to set up the bootloader for Fedora (GRUB) to offer me a choice between either Fedora or XP. I am quite new to Linux but I lovee what I have seen of Fedora. I HATE Windows but need to keep it for business reasons. Could someone please send me SIMPLE step-by-steps insturctions on how to set up the bootloader so I can use either OS? I'm technically chllenge so please treat me like a dummy. I won't be offended. LOL Thanks so much.

John Botscharow
http://3r-marketing.com