Setting up double boot with Fedora

akonstam at trinity.edu akonstam at trinity.edu
Thu Apr 14 10:56:05 UTC 2005

On Wed, Apr 13, 2005 at 07:48:11PM -0700, John Botscharow wrote:
> "PS: Now please don't ask me which key is 'any' key. ;)"
>

> VJP,
>
> ROFLMAO! I'm not THAT technically challenged! TY all for your help. I'm going to go re nstall my Fedora. No, I have not intention of leaving ths list.

Look, I understand you are miffed but before you reinstall please do
as Alexander asked and post your grub.conf. I for one do not
understand your statement that grub asks for a default. Do you mean
you have to specify a default in grub.conf?
Is there a hidemenu in grub,conf? How did you install the grub?

All this would help people help you.
Aaron Konstam
Computer Science
Trinity University