BUG: check your ntpd, it may be dead

Mark Eggers mdeggers at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 14 21:52:32 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-04-14 at 17:30 -0400, Goran Bulut wrote:
> Hi David,
>
> Thank you ntpd is not running
> I started it but error is same mount to nfs sever x.x.x.x failed server is down.
> Any other sug.
>
> Thanks
>
> On 4/14/05, David Fletcher <fm_maillists at ntlworld.com> wrote:

Working fine on a Dell 8200 running the latest patched Fedora Core 3,
attached via a Linksys router to Charter Communications Digital Cable.

What does the mount to NFS server x.x.x.x failed server is down message
have to do with NTP?

Are you running part of your system from NFS?

--
Mark Eggers <mdeggers at earthlink.net>