Drive limit for FC3 ???

Shawn Burgwald volyblmn at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 18 18:52:18 UTC 2005

Is there a limit to the number of drives you can use
while dual-booting FC3 and WinXP?  I have 3 Serial ATA
drives which are all recognized in the setup process
-- however, when I reboot, all I get is the "GRUB
disconnect one of the slave drives, GRUB loads fine.
I've tried swapping the drives around, installing to
different drives/partitions, etc. but to no avail.

All help is greatly appreciated.