Firefox crash

Julien Le Houérou julien_lh at yahoo.fr
Tue Apr 19 09:11:06 UTC 2005

I met this issue under FC2, since upgrade to FC3 firefox does not crash
anymore, anyway I encounter problems with java applets, I just can't
type any text in text boxes, and most of time text in option lists does
not display either... is it due to j2re and mozilla-j2re versions? I
think they're 1.5.