Update problems

Jared Buck JBuck814366460 at aol.com
Sat Apr 23 01:49:24 UTC 2005

that happens sometimes.  Update connects to a different server each time
when it looks for updates, and sometimes this can cause that error
message.  Keep trying to connect, it'll eventually find a server that
will allow you to download.  I think this happens because the server
you've connected to hasn't updated itself with the new package(s) yet.

Jared