Sendmail boot hangups

Charles Malespin charles.malespin at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 18:39:36 UTC 2005

Hi all, I was rebooting today and during the boot sequence my computer
just stalled on the starting sendmail option.  I have never had this
problem before, and I dont even remember installing sendmail or using it
(I use evo) so I cant boot into FC3.  This only happens with the .10
and .11 kernels though, cause I just booted fine into the .9 kernel.
Any ideas as to how I can get around this and boot into the other
kernels?  I dont know much about linux commands and getting around, ie a
total noob, so the more step by step help the better....  Thanks!  I am
running a dual Xp FC3 if that helps....