Networked printer and FC3 not finding each other

Sam Johnson johnsonsamc at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 21:51:40 UTC 2005

FC3 can find the network, but when I go to the printer, I am returned with
Unable to connect to SAMBA host, will retry in 60 seconds...ERROR:
Connection failed with error NT_STATUS_ACCESS_DENIED.

The XP Home SP2 system's firewall is configured to accept UDP 137 and TCP
139 and 445. On this system I boot into XP Home SP2 and it prints to the
printer just fine.