Installing Windows after Redhat Linux is installed

Jim Cornette fc-cornette at insight.rr.com
Tue Apr 26 22:26:57 UTC 2005

NDUMISO MKHWANAZI wrote:
> Hello
>
> A computer was donated to my wife's school . It has  Redhat
> Linux/Fedora preinstalled . How can you install WindowsXP and
> OfficeXP,on the computer  as this is what the kids are already familiar
> with ?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Ndumi

Young people catch on naturally to new things. Their minds are more apt
to learnig new things. It would be a shame to have to put $300 USD to
buy the OS and $600 more to buy office.

I was amazed as to how quickly young people navigated around the GNOME
desktop.

Let them learn on Linux. Save money and put into education instead of
monopolistic entities.

--
	WARNING TO ALL PERSONNEL:

Firings will continue until morale improves.