Ideas on Fairly simple Spam reject at SMTP gateway?

Neal Rhodes neal at mnopltd.com
Wed Apr 27 20:25:32 UTC 2005

Assuming one doesn't have the time to make a major career out of it, are
there recommendations for putting up an SMTP gateway that does the basic
spam detection and rejection?    I heard "procmail" was generally favored
by some, but after installing, it doesn't seem to have anything configured.

I guess I'm hoping for a recipe, or at least an ingredients list.