Problem with kudzu and NFS

Deboo Geek knowledgeful at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 02:26:30 UTC 2005

I had to recompile the kernel for some reasons. Although now the
kernel works fine otherwise but kudzu gets stuck, NFS also gets stuck
at startup. I had to manually move the /etc/rc5.d links to the above
two, to a separate folder. I know how to do this in debian on console,
but not in fedora. How do I do this in fedora? Is something like
rcconf or sysv-rcconf available? or update-rc.d command?

Also, how do I make NFS work again?  It has been compiled in to the
new kernel alright. I'm able to ping the other machine fine too,
access the net too.

Deboo