OO Object Bar - FC2

Jonathan Allen jonathan at barumtrading.co.uk
Thu Apr 28 20:29:17 UTC 2005

Hi All,

I'm having trouble with the Open Office Writer Object bar.  I went for
the bullet-list button but clicked something, and the object bar disappeared.
If I click View->Toolbars and click Object Bar, instead of replacing the
object bar at the top of the window, it insists upon opening a new window
with the bar in.  I have tried closing and re-opening all the other bars
and they seem to come and go correctly around the document window, but I
can't seem to find anything that will fix the Object Bar.  Any ideas ?

   FC2, fully up2date; OO 1.1.3, also fully up2date

Jonathan