trying to setup for a remote installation

bruce bedouglas at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 29 17:10:44 UTC 2005

no stephen.. i don't just need a kvm.... to look at the remote monitor...

i have a system with no cd drive... i need a way of installing FC3. i can
copy the isos to the system harddrive, and then what?

i wanted to be able to do this whole thing somewhat remotely, walking
through the Fedora/Anaconda install process.... for now, i'd settle with
being able to stick a boot floppy in, and somehoe pointing to the iso dirs
and starting the Fedora/Anaconda process that way.. although this would mean
i'd have to be at the server...

-bruce