HP Deskjet 825C and FC3.

Olle & Susan ogladso at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 29 20:34:03 UTC 2005

Dear Sir/Madam.
I have FC3 installed on a Sony Vaio RB30. When I try to print from the
Gimp it
takes about 8 minutes for a picture to start printing. More often than
not I have to unplug the printer from power
before it will start printing. If I hit print it will print one page
w/the following:

%! PS-Adobe-3.0
                            %%Creator: Print plug-in V4.2.7 - 15 Jul
2004 for GIMP/Gimp-Print

Then it will spit out two blank pages. Then just sit there until i cycle
power on the printer.
This, as far as I know, is a recent problem on this machine.

Anybody have any suggestions ?
Thank you in advance

Olle