Mouse Configuration

Adam Burke linux86 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 00:31:49 UTC 2005

okay, i seem to be getting somewhere, however, one of my side buttons
seems to have gotten binded to my right mouse button, so i can either
set them both to forward or both to the general right click button,
but i cant set them to be what i would like, which is to have the
right button do what it usually does, and the side button go forward.
Any ideas how to unbind these?