Re: Wireless connectivity NOT resolved

Chris Ruprecht wrote:
Richard,

what card are you using? I'm running the internat IPW2100 card (Intel stuff) on my ThinkPad. It started to work fine after I got the firmware downloaded and installed correctly.

i have a thinkpad r51 with 802.11b & ipw2100.
i have been trying using frealek's howto and get it working.
which is your kernel and distro version?
please point me to the relevant links.
i will be grateful if you could outline the exact procedure that u followed.
i am using FC3 and upgraded to 2.6.10.-1.770FC3 kernel.

thank you for your time.
--
Raghavendra Moktali