qt error in Fedora 3

semijoyful no-reply-gw at fcp.homelinux.org
Fri Apr 1 09:59:48 UTC 2005

I certainly appreciate the suggestion, but this is the message I got when I ran the code:

[code]Testing package set / solving RPM inter-dependencies...
There was a package dependency problem. The message was:

Unresolvable chain of dependencies:
qt-devel-3.3.4-0.fc3.0                   requires qt = 1:3.3.4-0.fc3.0

[root at localhost freshjoy]#[/code]

This is basically telling me that I need qt on my system; however, when I install the RPM or try to use up2date to retrieve qt, it says I already have the newest version.  I'm really confused.  Additionally, I tried using yum as well as apt-get for qt-devel.  No luck.  Do you have any suggestions?
-semijoyful  :lol:

--
This is an email sent via the webforum on http://fcp.homelinux.org
http://fcp.homelinux.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=55251&topic_id=13834&forum=6#forumpost55251