Re: wide screen laptop problem

> i810 driver support 915G as well - check
> man i810

I think I will get somewhere with this soon. I do believe it is a device
driver problem.

lspci gives me the following output
00:02.0 VGA compatible controller: Intel Corp. Mobile Graphics Controller (rev
03)
00:02.1 Display controller: Intel Corp. Mobile Graphics Controller (rev 03)

my xorg log suggests the problem is that there is no 'screen' set for the
device 00:02.1 and I get the errors :
Fatal server error:
no screens found

I have the following in my xorg.con
Section "Device"
        Identifier  "Videocard0"
        Driver      "i810"
        VendorName  "Videocard vendor"
        BoardName   "Intel 855"
EndSection

Do I perhaps need something for Videocard1 ?

thanks again

Jon