Re: How to get yum to install mplayer

On Apr 1, 2005 11:46 AM, kevin kempter dataintellect com
<kevin kempter dataintellect com> wrote:
> What config files do I change, and which sources do I add to the config files
> to get yum to install mplayer?
>
> --

see id you have a freshrpms repo in /etc/yum.repos.d/ if not you can
do the following

as root   gedit /etc/yum.repos/d/freshrpms.repo
add the following
# repo for Freshrpms
[freshrpms]
name=FreshRPMs
mirrorlist=http://ayo.freshrpms.net/fedora/linux/$releasever/mirrors-freshrpms
enabled=0
#gpgcheck=1

save and exit
yum check-update
yum install mplayer mplayer-skins mplayer-fonts

--

Jim Lawrence
Registered Linux User: #376813