Re: Megaraid Driver IBM Blade Server

Mike McGrath wrote:
Hey guys, I'm trying to get a Megaraid driver for an HS20 series Blade
server.  I'm working with FC3 and it doesn't have native support for the
driver, I've tried other drivers and I just get a panic. I'd imagine
it's a conflict with the version of the kernal that the driver was
compiled against.  I'm going to try to compile it against the
2.6.9-1.667 kernel which I believe is what version the FC3 install CD is
using.  Anyone have any pointers / pitfalls I should know about?  Or
better yet, anyone have a working megaraid driver for FC3 on an HS20
blade server?

Is it the "old" megaraid driver you're after? I've got a copy of Chris Adams' FC3 driver disk at:

http://www.city-fan.org/~paul/megaraid/

Paul.