qt error in Fedora 3

semijoyful no-reply-gw at fcp.homelinux.org
Fri Apr 1 18:29:02 UTC 2005

qt-3.3.4-10 to answer your question.  I'm a little confused about what the last reply is saying.  I'm sort of a n00b still, so simpler expalnations would be helpul, though I appreciate the replies anyways.  I ran a command that was suggested on another forum:
[code]pkg-config --modversion qt-devel[/code]
but I got this error message:
[code]
Package qt-devel was not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `qt-devel.pc'
No package 'qt-devel' found[/code]

I also cannot locate and qt.pc or qt-devel.pc files, nor do I know how to set the the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable,  if that's necessary. (ACK!)
-semijoyful

--
This is an email sent via the webforum on http://fcp.homelinux.org
http://fcp.homelinux.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=55409&topic_id=13834&forum=6#forumpost55409