Xine on FC2

Hi

I installed the latest xine via yum.  I could play mpg files,
but when I tried to play DVD's I get a popup window with

Xine engine error

There is no input plugin available to handle 'dvd:/'.
Maybe MRL syntax is wrong or file/stream source doesn't exist.

I noticed that I don't have /dev/dvd (but do have /dev/video/)
but I don't how to create it or to what to link it.

What should I do?

   	Thanks,
   	Itay

BTW,
The online help (ALT-H) was not available, too:
"no help files".

itayf u washington edu  /  +1 (206) 543 9040  /  U of Washington